Good news everyone! Canada Action is pleased to announce that in late August of 2020 we launched a brand-new website that will allow us to connect with Canadians across the country in a more effective and meaningful way!
We have added a ton of new features that will not only help you navigate better, but also engage with our message via blogs, infographics and media releases more effectively as a result of the new design.
What’s Our Message Anyways?
If this is your first time hearing about Canada Action, you should know that we are a grassroots non-profit organization that encourages Canadians to work together to take action in support of our vital natural resource sector and the communities and families it supports.
We encourage fact-based, non-partisan and balanced discussions about the important role responsible natural resource development plays in supporting Canada’s economy, environment, and communities.
But wait, there’s more. See what we’re all about here.
New Features on CanadaAction.ca
Our new website is the first of many exciting things brewing at Canada Action for the end of 2020 and throughout 2021. We hope you are as pumped about our website as we are; we’d love to share some of the new features with you:
- sign up form on the header and footer, making it easier for people to stay up-to-date with petitions, events and other important media related to our message
- new interactive menu with dropdowns and easily viewable buttons linking to two of our most active pages: Stickers and Shop
- media-rich template with button links to featured content we choose, recent blogs and social media feeds for Canada Action Twitter, Instagram and Facebook
- “share” buttons at the top and bottom of the page that make sharing articles much easier and fluent. Easily click on Facebook, Twitter or + More tabs to choose the platform you wish to share a blog on – it’s as easy as that!
- “print” button in case you’d like a hard copy of an article we’ve written. Take any one of our blogs laden with facts on Canadian natural resources to your next family / friend hangout, focus group, or classroom!
- interactive sidebar featuring 10 most recent blog posts, featured video, social media feeds from Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- related posts at the bottom of each blog, allowing visitors to explore the topic they are reviewing more thoroughly
We have created several new issues pages which act as a “central hub” of information for the given topic at hand.
Each of the issues pages present a balanced discussion on why we should support Canadian oil producers, for example, and showcases exactly why by examining the topic through non-partisan lens while presenting several facts that mostly anyone can relate to and understand.
For example, the Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) issues page discusses how Canada is a global leader on ESG-related indexes, what ESG is all about, and why it matters for our country.
If you’re looking for information on a certain topic, the issues pages are a good place to start. This section will be expanded to include other topics later on.
Canada Action’s media releases are now all featured in one spot. See what news articles are being published where by Canada Action’s team, as well as links to interviews, videos, and everything in between.
All of Canada Action's infographics are now available via Flickr. We keep these albums updated with the freshest graphics we've produced as best we can.
If you're looking to learn more about what Canada's natural resource sector does for our country and its environmental leadership on the world stage, these infographics are a great way to do so.
English & French Versions
Canada Action will have an English and French version of the website soon enough! Located on our interactive menu bar (EN | FR), this dropdown will allow anyone to read our website in full French.
This is going to be a great tool for visitors to use and a great way for us to spread our message throughout Quebec + other parts of eastern Canada!
We would love for you to join us online by signing up here, or by following us on Facebook, Twitter, and / or Instagram. Hundreds of thousands of Canadians are already part of our online movement and we’d love to have you as well! Hope to see you there!
Share this page to spread the word.
Canada’s natural resource sectors operate under one of the most stringent and transparent regulatory regimes in the world, something that all Canadians across our country can and should be proud of. And in the years ahead, global demand for many of the resources we extract an...
A new public opinion survey conducted by Research Co. on behalf of Canada Action has found that a majority of Canadians across the country support the vital oil and gas sector! The poll, released on July 14th, showed that 68% of participants ‘agree’ that Canada should be the ...
Canada’s oilsands industry is well-positioned to be a reliable, sustainable source of crude oil for decades to come says a newly released report by BMO Capital Markets. Survivor Canada: The Unparalleled Position of Canadian Oil in a Transition Challenge lays out several facts...