Recent Press Releases
- Poll: Majority of Canadians Agree - The World Needs More Canadian Energy
- For Their Sustainable Future, Students Throw Support Behind Well-Regulated, Abundant Canadian Energy, "Not Non-Democratic Conflict Oil"
- Canada's Role in a Sustainable Energy Future Ought to Shine in Egypt
- Energy Comments from Feds Hit Positive Note: Grassroots Group
- Poll: Canadians See Our Energy Products as Boost to Global Sustainability
- Feds Approval of Bay du Nord Offshore Oil a Big Step Forward for Maritimes & Canada
- It's Time for the Oil & Gas Divestment Campaign to Drop its Unsustainable Actions and Get on Side with Energy Consumers: Group Spokesperson
- Severe Energy Supply Shortages in Europe Point to a Need for Canadian Infrastructure & Reliable Exports of Our Natural Gas
- Public Confidence in Our Oil & Gas Sector on Rise, Poll Shows
- Canada's Natural Resources Sector Should Be a Climate Action Model at United Nations COP26
- Canada’s Natural Resources: Supplying the World
- The Kondrat Podast, Cody Battershill, July 23 2021
- Current & Critical - Cody Battershill, Canada's Natural Resource Sector - Our national treasure
- Students in support of responsible resource development
- A Practical & Logical Canadian Energy Policy Benefits All Its Citizens…and the Planet
- A Positive Future for Canadian Oil and Gas
In The News
- DEBATE: Can Canadians Support Oil & Natural Gas and Global Sustainability Efforts at the Same Time?
- DEBATE: Should We Tax the Excess Profits of "Big" Oil?
- DISCUSSION: Climate change policy needs to be found in the centre
- DEBATE: Oil & Gas Divestment: Does it Hurt or Help Canada?
- DEBATE: Canada Action and the Wilderness Committee on Sebastian Vettel
- Canada greenlights Equinor’s Bay du Nord project
- DEBATE: Cody Battershill and Dr. Tim Takaro on Emissions Targets
- DEBATE: Canada Action vs Greenpeace - Conflict in Europe, Global Energy Security & Canada's Role
- DEBATE: Canada Action vs Wilderness Committee - Europe, Global Energy Demand & Canada's Opportunity
- New opinion surveys reveal overwhelming majority of Canadians support our Oil and Gas industry
To access our archive of blog posts, click here.